GOAL AND FOUNDING
Good Governance Institute was established in 2009 as a legal non-profit entity.
Foundation defines itself to operate in the public interest and can not be converted into a foundation to operate private benefit.
Foundation has extensive experience and participation in the process of harmonizing national policies, measures and practices to EU documents, updating and redefining the current policies and measures related to the migration process and the structural needs of the labor market.
Director and Supervisory Board: In order to operate professionally and transparently Good Governance Institute consist of Director and three-member Supervisory Board. According to Internal code, Director is the managing Authority and the Supervisory Board- its supreme authority.
The Good governance institute foundation realizes the following activities in order to achieve its goals:
1. Developing of methodologies, drafts for internal rules acts, work related documents, etc. in relation with good governance and control of public and private resources;
2. Developing of strategies for organizational development and development of human resources;
3. Developing, execution and governing, including financial governing, of projects for confirmation and development of a civil community;
4. Preparation of educatorial materials, organizing and conduct of trainings for organizations and state bodies;
5. Developing, execution and governing, including financial governing, of projects, funded by the pre-joining EU funds, the Structoral funds, the Cohesion Fund, and other EU funds, the state budget, and/or other sources, including national or international;
6. Works with socially vulnerable groups, in which immigrants and refugees are included: executes activities, related with social protection and guardianship of the vulnerable groups; their integration on the labor market; conducts trainings for state bodies, vulnerable groups’ representatives and persons who are interested; social mediation; develops the issuance of guidelines, methodologies, methodics, etc. for work with vulnerable groups; implements means for help the vulnerable groups’ integration; implements means for improving the conditions for initial adaptation of vulnerable groups.